Shipping & Returns
KRIS MÏKITA makes available to the user the free web service for information and virtual showcase of the products it sells. The prices of the products are fixed in each article and are visible before the acquisition of the product from our service. The prices shown in KRIS MÏKITA are VAT included, unless otherwise indicated. The prices shown on the page are the final prices except for typographical errors. The products that have been applied a discount are marked as such, indicating the previous price and the current price with the discount. All prices are expressed in Euros. KRIS MÏKITA reserves the right to modify the price of any product without prior notice. KRIS MÏKITA may, in the future, provide the user with new services, content, products or additional facilities, whether or not they cost, that increase the services available to the user. In turn, KRIS MÏKITA reserves the right to unilaterally cancel any of the services, utilities or content included in the service.
The payment of the product is made at the time the order is placed. To the initial price that appears in the www.krismikita.com for each one of the offered products the rates corresponding to the pertinent expenses of shipment will be added to him. In any case, said rates will be previously communicated to the user during the online purchase. The user can choose between the following forms of payment: Cash on delivery, transfer or payment by secure card, a service that offers safe, simple and fast payments.
The shipment of products purchased at www.krismikita.com is done through a shipping company selected for that purpose.
– The shipment will be made the next business day to the date of purchase as long as it is in stock and will take from 1 to 7 days. Being a handmade product, it may be that it is made exclusively for you so it will take about three more days to produce it.
– The shipping prices are as follows:
- Península 3€.
- Balearics, Ceuta and Melilla 3€.
- Canary Islands 4€.
- Europe, including Greenland 4€.
- Rest of countries5€
For orders over € 60, select the “Free shipping” method that will be activated automatically.
KRIS MÏKITA customers benefit from the guarantee given by the designer’s own brand. Defects or damage due to incorrect use or handling of material or wear caused by normal use thereof, are not included in this warranty. Products or garments modified or repaired by the user, or any other person not authorized by the brand, are excluded from the guarantee. The guarantee will not be applicable to apparent defects and defects of conformity of the product, for which any claim must be made by the user in question within 7 days after the delivery of the products. The warranty will not cover products damaged by improper use. The skins being a natural material can present small imperfections, brands even undergo slight changes in hue due to excessive sun exposure. KRIS MÏKITA, recommends you to protect articles that contain skin from rain and moisture.
Our customer service department has an after-sales service to solve any problem with our items or shipments, through which we try to offer a fast and efficient service to our customers. To make a change or return, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org How to make a return?
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your order, you have a period of 15 working days, from the date of delivery of the order, to return it. (According to Article 44 of Law 7/1996, of January 15 of Retail Trade Regulation modified by Law 47/2002, of December 19 and subsequent amendments). You just have to send us the product in perfect condition and in its original packaging, including warranties, labels and instructions for use. The shipping costs caused by the return of a product are borne by the customer. It is very important that you return the exchange / return products perfectly packaged. In case the products are damaged due to improper packaging, we will not accept the return. Once we receive the merchandise in our warehouses and verify that all the above conditions are met, KRIS MÏKITA will accept the return of the product and will proceed to the reimbursement of its amount according to the modality of payment made, and where appropriate, to the shipment of the product:
– The product in question must be sent with the original packaging that arrived. Once these conditions have been met, you must send an email to email@example.com, indicating the delivery note number, the reasons for return and the product to be returned.
– A copy of the delivery note must be included in the package, which also indicates the products returned and the reason for the return.
– If applicable, KRIS MÏKITA will not be obliged to collect the damaged product and the user should contact the Supplier’s After-Sales Service. In this sense, KRIS MÏKITA will carry out the actions aimed at providing users who so request the contact data of said service and will provide these information sufficient for the presentation of the relevant claims.
– Once the product is returned, when it arrives at KRIS MÏKITA, we will examine that it complies with the above detailed return conditions and if everything is correct we will proceed to pay on your credit card or paypal account the amount of the purchase, by virtue of the defective product.